NewOrg doesn’t just provide a platform, we engage in a unique relationship with our partners to ensure success. Our commitment is to provide best in class technology, expertise, and assistance to support our client’s missions. This involves three areas of services: Implementation Management, Life Cycle Support, and ongoing Training. See below for details on each area.
Some key benefits included with the NewOrg Management System:
- Customized procedure manual documenting each department/program, processes and workflows;
- Unlimited support incidents that can be communicated and resolved by phone, email, support tickets, and/or online meetings;
- An annual system review and refresh with your support team;
- Online training videos for all key areas and functionality;
- Dedicated implementation and support staff who know your organization and system; and
- Ongoing assistance with new features, report and field changes, security and best practices.
NewOrg employs an Agile project management approach that lets us fully understand your programs and tailor solutions to your specific needs. This involves a six to 12 week engagement that generally follows the following steps. The engagement is coordinated by a dedicated NewOrg Implementation Manager who will work with your project leader throughout the process. All of the implementation process can be accomplished through online meetings.
- Scoping and discovery – 1 to 2 meetings with stakeholders (staff and management)
- Workflow Analysis
- Reporting Needs Assessment
- Current data and process
- Customization – Your NewOrg Implementation Manager will coordinate the customizations needed for your system including things like fields, groups, relationships, forms, reports, etc.
- Customization Review – Our teams will meet to review the customizations and make any necessary adjustments. This may involve several meetings to refine the system.
- Manual Development and Testing/Validation – Once the agreed customizations are complete, your Implementation Manager will present a set of custom workflow manuals with detailed instructions and screen shots for all processes and workflows for each of your programs. Selected members from your team with use these manuals to do live testing to validate the customizations and workflow. Adjustments will be made according to their real world findings.
- Import – If you have data to import, an Import Specialist will review your existing data and work with you to clean and import into NewOrg.
- Training and Launch – Once key staff in each program area has been trained and data imported, your NewOrg system will be live!
- Report Review – Now that staff and management have had some time in the system and have real data to work with, we will jointly review and adjust the reports set up during customization, and identify new report opportunities.
- Implementation Review – Finally, we meet to discuss the overall implementation process to identify issues, successes, and areas for further refinement.
When the implementation process is formally completed, we still expect to be involved in the constant evolution of your system, this is when we begin Lifecycle Support.
Lifecycle Support & Hosting
Our support process is designed to provide your organization with a long term resource for the management and evolution of your data management system and policies. Your dedicated support representative will have intimate knowledge of your organization, your NewOrg customizations, and how you use the system. We expect your programs, funders, and reporting requirements to change constantly over the years, and we want to stay involved to keep your system up to date and relevant.
The following is included with your support and hosting for a fixed monthly or annual fee so you can budget with confidence.
- Unlimited support incidents – up to 1 hour per incident. Contact by ticket, phone or email during business hours. Support can help with:
- adding/removing fields/events/other data elements
- creating/adjusting reports
- creating/adjusting forms, surveys, public portal pages etc
- designing email templates
- much more…
Free Annual System Review – Your support team will meet annually with you to review your system use, changes, and upcoming challenges. We also review any new features to see if they will benefit your organization and plan how to adopt them. This includes up to 4 hours of additional implementation/customization support.
Secure Server Hosting
- 24/7 system availability (99.9% uptime)
- Unlimited number of records
- Up to 50 GB of uploaded files/images (more available)
- Nightly backup
- Secure SSL Certificate
- Monitored global perimeter security
- Up to 30,000 outgoing e-mails per month (more available)
- Up to 200 outbound SMS messages per month (more available)
- All future Upgrades and Feature Enhancement releases
As new staff members join your organization, as your organization’s needs change, or as NewOrg provides new functionality, our team will provide ongoing training to ensure you can fully leverage NewOrg. For many of our partners, NewOrg has provided a critical foundation to help manage both expected and unexpected organizational changes and transitions.