Building houses is hard work. Managing builds, your volunteer construction workforce and ReStores, is even harder.
See why so many U.S. and Canadian Habitat Affiliates, work force housing and Neighborworks organizations choose NewOrg to eliminate the need for separate software tools, creating efficiencies and reducing data entry burdens on your staff. NewOrg integrates managing volunteer and Family Service activities, build scheduling, workshops and events, e-mail communications, interactions with donors, and reporting in one easy solution that reduces administrative overhead and makes your affiliate more sustainable.
We work across a range of small to large affiliates and can easily customize our system, support, and training to meet the unique needs of your organization, volunteers, and donors. Here are some of the benefits NewOrg for Habitat and affordable housing provides:
Cloud based hosting for security, accessibility and easy maintenance.
- Web based volunteer registration and orientation, certification, liability waivers and on-site build day sign-up management including Corporate groups combined with individual volunteers;
- Easy tracking of homeowner applications, approvals, plus “sweat equity” hours, home buyer education and financial requirements;
- Complete volunteer management and tracking of volunteer hours by build site or other attended events with easy report generation. This includes online secured access for volunteers to update their own contact information, skills, preferences and availability;
- Manage build sites as they move from vetting, to inventory lots to an actual construction. Typical Affiliate information includes permitting, stage of completion, draw status by subcontractor plus tracking for HUD and your Neighborhood Revitalization Initiative (NRI) efforts;
- Donor and development campaign management including online event registration plus payment and donation processing. Easy reporting includes the ability to cross sort donors and donor prospects in any fashion against activity in the volunteer data base and to track volunteer donation activity;
- Integrated mass email allows you to send targeted communications to any mix of your constituents whether volunteers, donors, board members, homeowners or supporters in the community;
- Easily measure and report your community impact to funders and stakeholders.
Check out the more specific details in the FEATURES section such as volunteer management, donor/donation management and timesheets & activity calendars to see how NewOrg benefits the different operational areas in your Affiliate.
Connect with a NewOrg representative now so we can discuss your needs and how NewOrg can benefit your Affiliate?